December 1, 2019
PHP Programming comes under the category of Digital Marketing Services, which we offer. For those who are looking for these services, there are certain professional qualities that one must always look for when hiring a PHP Programmer. These short tips are written by experts at Digital Advizer: The Best Digital Marketing Agency in India.
First thing to consider is that do not forget to ask them if they can provide maintenance and support once the project is finished because many of web developers and PHP programmers do not look after their client’s website after a certain point of time so have a mutual understanding of exactly how many days the programmer would look after a website.
Ask for a parameter to measure the work done by the programmer.
If your area is not programming you should find a way to measure the work of the person to know how you will control when you are doing the project. That is to say, and you must ask what the work will do and what you will be able to measure progress.
- They have to be parameters that you can understand clearly and that you can go checking.
- A parameter can result in stages. For example, what functions will be ready for what date.
- Another parameter may be the number of lines of code programmed or the final functionality to be achieved.
- In short, it is learning how you will demonstrate the progress you make and the total work done.
Honesty about their abilities
- Talk to the person you are interviewing to hire to find out what things you can do.
- Explain what your expectations are and ask if you can meet them or if you need support from other web programmers.
- If you need someone to make your website but to help you with the graphic part, ask if they know graphic design, if they know how to edit an image, etc.
- If you want to integrate a chat, let them know that you need it to tell you if they know how to do it.
Keep this factor in mind
- Web development is often a multidisciplinary task that can involve more than one professional. Ask for transparency regarding this point.
- If suddenly a question arises and you answer something like “I don’t know, but I can investigate” or “let me check before you answer,” it doesn’t mean something negative.
- An honest person about their abilities but who wants to give a good service and resolve you 100% is the right person.
- Hiring a senior web programmer is not the same as a junior. Evaluate the pros and cons of things like cost versus experience. This will depend on the type of project that is.
Talk to him and don’t forget to ask for references from previous work. Find out what other clients say about the person and their work.